1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin.
Cut butter into small chunks and microwave until melted.
Beat in sugar / eggs / vanilla.
Beat in cocoa powder / flour / salt / baking powder.
Scoop batter into muffin liners, about 2/3 full.
Bake for 15 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
ICING SUGAR MUSTACHE
Draw & cut out a mustache on a stiff piece of paper.
Place on brownie and sift icing sugar on to stencil.
Carefully lift off stencil.
Turn brownie upside down to remove excess sugar.
Be gentle when handling so the mustaches don’t shift!
Adapted from ALL RECIPES.
Makes 12 brownies.
- leilagarfield likes this
- thedirtyway reblogged this from joachimesque
- thedirtyway likes this
- joachimesque reblogged this from lollajames
- octoberbliss likes this
- jetoff-thisplant likes this
- tenaur reblogged this from lollajames
- rawrlie likes this
- eleltrece likes this
- thearmchairtraveller likes this
- something-in-the-way-she reblogged this from lollajames
- lollajames posted this